Monday, March 15, 2010

Too busy riding...

Me too... busy riding :)

The weather was seriously kick ass in LA this weekend. I did a photo shoot at the trails and Staples Center Saturday. The Staples Center shoot was interesting. It went a little something like this: Getting ready to do a trick, cops come walking by sketching on us, cops leave, Camera man lays down on the ground to shoot the flick, I do my trick, Camera man stands up, cops come back, we walk away. Cops are dumb.

And on Sunday, I decided to leave the car home and pedal to the trails. It's about 10 miles but mostly through Griffith Park, so it was a very enjoyable commute. Got to the trails an hour or so before anybody else, did some maintenance to the roll in, fixed some landings, had a PBR, kicked it in the shade and waited for the session.

Here is a flick... of me... being to busy to blog...

Erik E,

No comments:

Post a Comment