Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Chillin: A Ramble

I'm currently being a little bitch about this chilly weather. I want to ride so bad. I need people to ride new places with me. To explore in the cold looking for a new place to ride our bikes. Things used to be like that around here. We rode at all times. Is that still okay to do when you get a little older? Can I really just ride my bike all the time? I can't. I've got some shit to do before i can ride all the time again. As long as i still have the want, right? I don't think the want i have for bikes will ever go away, no matter how cold it gets.

2 comments:

  1. I'm 31 years old and I couldn't agree more. I will ride a bike as long as my body will allow and probably a little longer. However, don't be afraid to hit the streets for a solo session. Most of my time on a bike is spent riding solo. So get out there and pedal. You won't regret it, I promise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. but i'll get hurt... because the things i like to ride are not safe... haha... but i do enjoy riding by myself... but i also like to film...

    ReplyDelete