Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Born in the USA, and In God We Rust.

Erik E, talking straight on EYE BMX.

I've been working for VSI for quite some months now. VSI owns Intense Bicycles, THE, and a few other succesful bicycle brands, that are not in the freestyle 20" segment.


VSI's front door, and my EYE BMX bike.

I was hired to concept a bicycle brand, and start producing new parts for VSI. The boss man and I started to work on EYE BMX together, and things have been rolling forward ever since. We are now to a point of opperational status, meaning we have a team, a website, and parts to sell. Namely, we are selling EYE Q frames, made in the USA. Made in Los Angeles, actually.


My boss, Toby Henderson is a Bmx Legend. In every last Bmx hall of fame around. He still rides Bmx to this day. I am proud to work for this guy.

The immediate future of EYE BMX,

Things are in the works for more new parts now, and a components brand, to be released soon.

We are also working on Complete bikes.

I wish I could show you today, but I'm not supposed to do that yet. We have a collective interest in putting out the right information at the right time. What I can tell you is, I have seen complete EYE Bikes, and they look great. We want them to be perfect first. We want to show riders and shops, a bike that is in every way freestyle ready, and also at a price that will not kill your pocketbook.

There is also a new components company in the works. We are going to be making parts in LA and world wide, to make sure we have the right parts, at the right prices.

Also, The Team is alive. Actual living dudes, on bmx bikes, having fun, and breathing air, currently.


Chris B, on EYE.

The team is compiled of my friends. People I can trust to represent the brand whole heartedly. People who are not hung up on the popularity contest side of bmx, but just see bmx as cool, period. People who make me want to be a better bike rider. People who have fun, progressing in bmx.

I'd like you guys reading this to stop by the website. It would mean a great deal to me.

And also, hit the contacts button on the page, to shoot me an email, telling me what you think. It would be appreciated, regardless of your commets, thoughts, concerns, or whatever. Just email me. Do it.

www.eyebmx.com

Thank you, dudes.

Erik E

No comments:

Post a Comment